Say it with Cake Co is dedicated to keeping the privacy of our customer's personal information and making sure that the security of our customers' online transactions are kept secure and safe. We respect and believe in the right of customer confidentiality and protection and we take the security of our customers seriously. Say it with Cake Co will never share any of our customer's personal and credit card information with any outside and unauthorized parties and individuals.
We do not knowingly collect any information about or from minors under the age of 18. If any individuals are not 18 or older, they are are not authorized to use the site. If we learn that we collected information about a minor, we will immediately to remove their information.
We will be taking every measure to ensure the security of our customer's online transactions with security technology and safeguards to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. We will be using secure encryption technology (SSL) that protects our customers and any sensitive information (credit card number, address, name, phone number, etc.) of theirs from unauthorized parties and individuals.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.